DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 53 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Still Getting the Aura multiple effects.

Screen for reference.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; August 21st, 2022 at 00:43.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Still Getting the Aura multiple effects.

Screen for reference.
    Fixed via Aura update

Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    Fixed via Aura update
    Working now. Thank you!

Got another bug discovered with the most recent update.

It would appear that now BCEG conflicts with the base game's saving throw usage, at least within the 5E rule set. Please see the picture attached.

Screenshot 2022-08-23 105211.png

Using BCEG syntax to prompt a saving throw works fine, but using the base game's syntax to do so generates the error in the image. I isolated this down to BCEG only, didn't have any other extensions running, and confirmed that this isn't an issue with the base game itself, as the saving throw syntax works fine when the game is run with no extensions at all.

Hi,

I recently purchased this, and some modules from the 5e Automatic Effects series. I would like to automate the sneak attack damage for my player's rogue character. I cannot find an effect to do that. Some advice would be really appreciated and it's hard making sense of what to do next. What do others use? Again, any help is much appreciated!

Probably not what you're hoping to hear ("buy more"), but Kent's Automatic Sneak Attack is (imo) the way to go - it's on DMsGuild.

Quote Originally Posted by xsection View Post
    Hi,

I recently purchased this, and some modules from the 5e Automatic Effects series. I would like to automate the sneak attack damage for my player's rogue character. I cannot find an effect to do that. Some advice would be really appreciated and it's hard making sense of what to do next. What do others use? Again, any help is much appreciated!
    Sure you can auto mate parts of Sneak Attack, what part did you want to automate?

Also as posted above, there is another ext that will check to make sure you qualify for sneak attacks and check your rogue level to give you the correct damage.

Then at the end of that coding for that other ext, you can use BCEG to make it only tick off once per turn, using the coding "Sneak Attack;DUSE; ATURN"

Thanks for the reply - it was very helpful. I was hoping to automate the number of d6 damage, for the corresponding level of the rogue. It seems that multiplying the number of dice by a contact (e.g. [HLVL]) is not obvious in Fantasy grounds. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hellou! This extension helps with the effect of "Bloodwell"? Can I make the "+1 bonus to spell attack rolls and to the saving throw DCs" off the item with this extension?

tks!

Quote Originally Posted by hrscarvalho View Post
    Hellou! This extension helps with the effect of "Bloodwell"? Can I make the "+1 bonus to spell attack rolls and to the saving throw DCs" off the item with this extension?

tks!
    Yes, if I understand this correctly it would be something like:
    Code:
    Bloodwell; SDC: 1 all

Thread Information