DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 52 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    Would you also provide a PDF of the documentation as a handy reference without opening a module reference in game?

Have you heard of the Effect Builder extension? https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Effect-Builder
    I attached a PDF to the first post with the documentation.

Version Update: 3.3
    Fixed - Conflict with Requested Rolls where the GM would get roll requests for the PC on ongoing saves (RR will not roll ongoing saves. Intentional for now at least)
    Fixed - Conflict with Automatic Shield Master

Really awesome job on this extension. I don't know if this already part of the extension but I have not seen how to accomplish this yet. If this is not part of it than it is an addition to the suggestion box. Is there any way to deactivate an effect after a damage roll? I have found a way to accomplish this with a combination of this extension and the turn based effects extension.

this was for the giant's might damage mechanic. I am always forgetting to add it. now i won't forget it as much. this will also work for the Zealot Barbarian damage
    DMG: 1d6; TURNDE; TURNAS; ONROUND

I have also found a way to fully automate the fire rune with a one click extension.

put this in the custom effects
    FR; Restrained; DMGO: 2d6 fire; SAVEA: CON 8,[CON],[PRF], (R); SAVEE: CON 8,[CON],[PRF], (R)

put this on your sheet
    DMG: 2d6 fire; SDMGADDT: FR; ATKR
    Last edited by alvaconklin; February 5th, 2022 at 03:31.

I upgraded to BCEG and noticed that DMGRT doesn't seem to work (it may not work in regular BCE, but it did work when I built this effect a couple months ago). The effect in question:
    Code:
    [EFF: Bulwark; SCOVER; DMGRT; (D:1 MIN)]
    Added to a NPC or PC from a source NPC, it doesn't matter who applies damage or how, the effect is not removed

Quote Originally Posted by anathemort View Post
    I upgraded to BCEG and noticed that DMGRT doesn't seem to work (it may not work in regular BCE, but it did work when I built this effect a couple months ago). The effect in question:
    Code:
    [EFF: Bulwark; SCOVER; DMGRT; (D:1 MIN)]
    Added to a NPC or PC from a source NPC, it doesn't matter who applies damage or how, the effect is not removed
    DMGRT needs a damage type added
    DMGRT: all
    DMGRT: fire, cold
    Your code should be
    [EFF: Bulwark; SCOVER; DMGRT: all; (D:1 MIN)]
    Fantasy Grounds Converter for Grim Press
    My projects:

Currently I am using BCE with 4e ruleset. Works great. I see the Gold version has some interesting effect commands like DMGA,DMGD,DMGR,ATKD,ATKA,ATKR. If BCE is working well with 4e, would there be any conflict with the Gold version and 4e?

Quote Originally Posted by Aridhro View Post
    DMGRT needs a damage type added
    DMGRT: all
    DMGRT: fire, cold
    Your code should be
    [EFF: Bulwark; SCOVER; DMGRT: all; (D:1 MIN)]
    That does the trick, thanks!

First - LOVE this extension.

Second, does anyone here know if this conflicts with "Turn Based Effects"? I am wanting to automate the sneak attack effect because there is always a rogue in the party. Anyway, "Automatic Sneak Attack" adds an effect "Sneak Attack" that can be added and forgotten such that when present, special sneak attack damage effect is added based on the rogue level when the conditions for a sneak attack are met. "Turn Based Effects" adds the "ONTURN" modifier such that "Sneak Attack; ONTURN" will cause the sneak attack to only apply once per turn (basically automates it for rogues with multiple attacks per turn but sneak attack can only be applied once per turn.)

Alternatively, since I already use BCEG, is there a way to construct an effect that would accomplish this?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by TheoGeek View Post
    First - LOVE this extension.

Second, does anyone here know if this conflicts with "Turn Based Effects"? I am wanting to automate the sneak attack effect because there is always a rogue in the party. Anyway, "Automatic Sneak Attack" adds an effect "Sneak Attack" that can be added and forgotten such that when present, special sneak attack damage effect is added based on the rogue level when the conditions for a sneak attack are met. "Turn Based Effects" adds the "ONTURN" modifier such that "Sneak Attack; ONTURN" will cause the sneak attack to only apply once per turn (basically automates it for rogues with multiple attacks per turn but sneak attack can only be applied once per turn.)

Alternatively, since I already use BCEG, is there a way to construct an effect that would accomplish this?

Thanks!
    I use Turn Based Effects and have been with BCE and now with BCEG, no conflicts.

Currently, I see no way to do the exact ONTURN function, but there are some things that can be replaced. But I don't see how to do it for things that will update on anyone's turn change.

I was looking to get rid of overhead too and I've asked if they were going to put that function in so far they said not at this time. Did add some stuff to help out with more turn options so that's cool.

Thanks for the response! I may pull the trigger on Turn Based Effects before the next time we play to see if BCEG adds this first.

Thread Information