DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 52 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaall View Post
    I'd like to configure with BCEG spells like sunbeam whose creature type has advantage or disadvantage on save.
    Sunbeam; SAVEDMG: 6d8 radiant; SAVEADD: effect - sunbeam; SAVEA: CON[SDC](H)(M); STURNRE (1 turn)
    with in my list of effects: Effect - Sunbeam; Blinded (1 turn)
    Attachment 52801
    If you want to automate Sunbeam against undead and ooze you can simply add "IF: TYPE (undead, ooze); DISSAV" at the end of your initial effect, like what I've got going on here:
    Sunbeam; STURNRE; SAVEA: CON [SDC] (H) (M); SAVEDMG: 6d8 radiant; SAVEADD: Sunbeam; IF: TYPE (undead, ooze); DISSAV

Hope that helps

Hi, i have Aura and BCE gold install, and i'm not able to set the following:

'' When the jovoc takes damage, each creature within 10 feet of the jovoc must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or take 4 (1d8) necrotic damage. Fiends and undead are immune to this effect.''

Aura Of Retribution; AURA: 10 foe; Aura of Retribution; IF: FACTION(foe); NIF: TYPE(undead, fiends); SAVEONDMG: CON 13; SAVEDMG: 1d8 necrotic;

any help will be welcome.

regards

Thx @FGUDM.

With your effect it works when I replace my NPC skeletton.

I think I must have had too much fun with Skeletton that it was no longer considered an Undead and therefore my first attempts with DISSAV didn't work.

Best regards.

Hi,

i have the followings error on the client side:
    - [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:946: attempt to index local 'rTarget' (a nil value)
    - [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    - [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)

when i test only with the GM, i have no error.

thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    Hi,

i have the followings error on the client side:
    - [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_effect_bce5E.lua"]:946: attempt to index local 'rTarget' (a nil value)
    - [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptemp) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)
    - [WARNING] window: Unable to locate control (wounds) specified in insertbefore attribute for control (hptotal) in windowclass (client_ct_entry)

when i test only with the GM, i have no error.

thanks for your help
    Interesting. Do you have any more information about the circumstances that created this error? It looks like it involves some sort of saving throw.

Version update: 3.11
    Support for Effect Builder Extension by @SoXMax
    Fixed - EXPIREADD still needed additional attention
    Fixed - TDMGADDS was not working as intended with IFT

If you wish to use the effect builder you'll need effect builder extension and the effect builder 5E ruleset extension on the forge

yes, i have the 2 following effect coding:

- Stench; AURA: 5 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: CON 13 (D); SAVEADD: POISONED;

and this one:

Cloud of Vermin; AURA: 20 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: CON 11; SAVEDMG: 1d4 piercing;

as per i said, only error on client side

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plap3014 View Post
    yes, i have the 2 following effect coding:

- Stench; AURA: 5 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: CON 13 (D); SAVEADD: POISONED;

and this one:

Cloud of Vermin; AURA: 20 all; IF: FACTION(notself); SAVES: CON 11; SAVEDMG: 1d4 piercing;

as per i said, only error on client side

thanks
    Tried it from the client and I didn't see any error. Are you running any other extensions? If so turn them off. If that fixes it you'll need to figure out what extension is causing the conflict.

will do that and let you know

after testing, i found the issue is with Request Roll Extension. will disable until a fix.
    Last edited by plap3014; May 20th, 2022 at 02:49. Reason: find the problem

Thread Information