STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 53 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by rhagelstrom View Post
    I guess I don't understand the question? what is [ROLL] and #116?
    Sorry Post #116...

I got the code from discord, I believe the [ROLL] should remove the effect after a roll is made but it does not do that. Here is the code:
    Effect on character for 1 rd duration:
    Absorb Fire; RESIST: fire; EXPIREADD: ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; STACK

Effects list:
    ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; DMG: 1d6, melee, fire; TURNRE; STACK; [ROLL]

Edit: I did try toggling the "All, one action, one roll" button in the effects list to "one roll" but the effect is added with "all" no matter the setting in the list.
    Last edited by nephranka; May 10th, 2022 at 11:37.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Sorry Post #116...

I got the code from discord, I believe the [ROLL] should remove the effect after a roll is made but it does not do that. Here is the code:
    Effect on character for 1 rd duration:
    Absorb Fire; RESIST: fire; EXPIREADD: ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; STACK

Effects list:
    ABSORBELEMENTSFIRE; DMG: 1d6, melee, fire; TURNRE; STACK; [ROLL]

Edit: I did try toggling the "All, one action, one roll" button in the effects list to "one roll" but the effect is added with "all" no matter the setting in the list.
    Ah gotcha. looks like the apply type isn't being transferred over from the custom effects list. I'l get a fix in.

Ah gotcha. looks like the apply type isn't being transferred over from the custom effects list. I'l get a fix in.
    Thanks!

Version update: 3.9
    Fixed - Apply type not transfered from custom effects list when tags that add effect fire

Version update: 3.9
    Fixed - Apply type not transfered from custom effects list when tags that add effect fire
    Looks to be working. Thank you.

EXPIREADD doesn't seem to work when an effect ends due to failing a concentration saving throw, is this intentional? is there a way to add an effect when concentration ends? thanks in advance

Version Update: 3.10
    Fixed - DUSE not working as intended when using IFT conditionals

Quote Originally Posted by FGUDM View Post
    EXPIREADD doesn't seem to work when an effect ends due to failing a concentration saving throw, is this intentional? is there a way to add an effect when concentration ends? thanks in advance
    I'll take a look at it

I'll take a look at it
    Thanks again! I also just noticed that EXPIREADD doesn't work for the RESTS and RESTL modifiers too if that's any help.

Hello everyone,
    Thank you for your awesome extension.

I apologize in advance if this issue has been reported before but I couldn't find an answer.
    Ruleset: D&D 5e
    I'd like to configure with BCEG spells like sunbeam whose creature type has advantage or disadvantage on save.
    Sunbeam; SAVEDMG: 6d8 radiant; SAVEADD: effect - sunbeam; SAVEA: CON[SDC](H)(M); STURNRE (1 turn)
    with in my list of effects: Effect - Sunbeam; Blinded (1 turn)

At the moment, the only way I found was to create another effect to my spell specifically for undead and ooze:
    Sunbeam (against undead and ooze); SAVEDMG: 6d8 radiant; SAVEADD: effect - sunbeam; SAVEA: CON[SDC](H)(M)(DIS); STURN (1 turn)
    So far, everything is working fine.

On the other hand, while trying, I noticed that the saving throws coming from "SAVEA; SAVEE; SAVES etc." disregard other NPC effects such as "ADVSAV; DISSAV; Magic Resistance".
    Is there a way for this to work?
    Capture.PNG
    Last edited by Vaall; May 16th, 2022 at 10:01.

Thread Information