STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Mods on Nexus

Mods on Nexus

Nexusmods.com now supports Fantasy Grounds Unity. Could the mods be posted there. It is easier to see that mods are getting updated there, than looking here and try to compare versions.

I have to wonder if this is spam. It doesn't seem to consider the forge in any way.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jharp View Post
    I have to wonder if this is spam. It doesn't seem to consider the forge in any way.

Jason
    No it isnt spam. I use nexus for my gaming mods. And it is a legitimate question.
    What is the forge? I have no problem using something different to handle mods.

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Oh, I forgot about this. Before Forge existed I was working on providing support for FGU on Nexus to make it so people didn't have to constantly check the forums for new extension updates. Now that Forge exists people should really just use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks

Thread Information