FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF2P - Monday Nights 19:00 - 23:00 GMT - 5E Homebrew Campaign

FG License: FG Unity Ultimate (Players need free demo version or better).
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: GMT
    Day of week and time: Monday, 19:00 [Link to Time Zone Converter]
    Next Session: Monday, 24th January 2022
    Planned Duration & Frequency: ~4 hours, weekly.
    Term: Long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50:50, but can vary depending on choices the players make.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players, looking for two more.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1, standard starting equipment with the addition of an ammo container for any ranged weapons and any tools the character is proficient in.
    Character restrictions: Any character class and background from the core books (Player's Handbook, Dungeon Master's Guide, Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes, Xanathar's Guide to Everything, Volo's Guide to Monsters and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything). Character race can be any from Dragonborn, Dwarf, Elf, Firbolg, Gnome, Goblin, Goliath, Half-Elf, Halfling, Half-Orc, or Human. No -Variant or Evil characters please.

Details of the scenario:
    The campaign takes place in the homebrew world of Aettenon, where mercenaries and adventurers must prove themselves to the Imperial Mercenaries Guild before they are allowed to take on contracts. To that end, the players' characters have spent the last month training in the guildhouse in the city of Bral and are now ready to proceed on to their first real assignment...

Once the group have obtained their memberships, there will be plenty of work for them to undertake, based on the rumours flying around the city - why are people going missing along the High Road? Why does a minor country lord have his entire guard standing out in the fields outside his home? Where did Earl Droyn get his new acquisition and why is he throwing a party to celebrate?

To spice things up even further, there is a persistant rumour in the guildhouse that the Guild is looking to expand to a new city, which should be a lucrative opportunity for those who are assigned to the expedition. First, however, you'll need to earn your places...

I would be very interested in joining your campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by ffbjay View Post
    I would be very interested in joining your campaign.
    Hi ffbjay, I've sent you some details via a PM.

I would also be interested if you're still looking for someone and willing to accommodate someone who's never played before.

Hey humby, if still available, I would like to join your campaign.

Thread Information