5E Character Create Playlist

Round Buildings in Unity

Sorry if I've missed something obvious, but is there a simple way to draw a round or circular building in Unity. I'm trying to do a wizard's tower.
    I start by laying down a ground layer, add a painting layer and use something like the basement wall brush to draw a circular wall for the tower.
    The problem is trying to put in a floor - I can use something like the horizontal wood tile to stamp in a floor, but the square stamp overlaps the walls like this
    Round Building Help.jpg

If I try to use the erase tool to remove the corner that sticks out, it erases the whole stamp.
    Can anyone suggest a method to paint in a floor for round building or is there another approach to a build like this

There's no mechanism in the painting tools to do this currently; though it is something we are looking at for the future.

Perhaps some of the more artistic users may have suggestions for alternatives.

Regards,
    JPG

Try using whatever your ground colour is outside the wall as a brush and overlay the bits that stick out beyond the walls.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information