STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakadin View Post
    I have it fixed in my dev version so it should be out on Tuesday. I just need to finish up some things that I am working on.

Also @rdenning, please let me know when you encounter issues like this. There are some features of the ruleset that my group doesn't encounter or doesn't encounter often so it helps when users let me know so I can get it fixed for their games.
    HI Dakadin,

I like the function, but even if I put a wold for example to combat tracker and delegate it to a pla<er, he can not move the wolf on the map only roll for the wolf?
    Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    HI Dakadin,

I like the function, but even if I put a wold for example to combat tracker and delegate it to a pla<er, he can not move the wolf on the map only roll for the wolf?
    Thanks
    Micael
    Change it to friendly and they should be able to move it also.

Yeah the issue is the client CT is doing a soft close so won't update until the player logs out and back in. I will get a fix in for it.
    The fix for this is live now.

I don't know if you know the NPC portrait extension, but anyway would it be possible that when the person who has possession of the Animal when carrying out the attack appears the portrait of the NPC?

Change it to friendly and they should be able to move it also.
    They are already friendly and can´t be moved by my players- have tryed many times.
    Thanks
    Micael

I believe that only the one in possession of the character (NPC) clicking on the # Combat Tracker and selecting the name of the player who will be able to carry out attacks and move his Token and if he is with the Allied Faction can be placed on the Party Sheet, in the part of Position and be dragged onto the map with the rest of the group, already positioned there.

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    They are already friendly and can´t be moved by my players- have tryed many times.
    Thanks
    Micael
    I will test it out again with my group but there is a PC in my game with a familiar and she moves it around the map without issue.

Blog Entries
    Are you using LoS? If so is it group vision or restricted by token?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

JohnD I could be very wrong but Group View only allows players to see through the eyes of other players by selecting them and furthermore that everyone knows where they are, but I don't believe activating this will change anything in movement.

Quote Originally Posted by YAKO SOMEDAKY View Post
    JohnD I could be very wrong but Group View only allows players to see through the eyes of other players by selecting them and furthermore that everyone knows where they are, but I don't believe activating this will change anything in movement.
    Party Vision and Movement is absolutely required to control NPCs.

This has been discussed many times in other threads.

See this post by Zacchaeus from this past July.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You need to switch on the Party Vision and movement option in FGU if you want players to be able to move the NPC tokens.

Thread Information