5E Character Create Playlist

Images in reference manual builder not dropping correctly.

I am creating a new conversion. While building the reference manual, I noticed that some images will not drop.
    I went through the images I have in the campaign and found that, only the images that have a folder and other layers will not drop as expected.
    I dropped an image before adding the other layers and it works fine. I stops working when the other layers are added to that image.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I'd kinda expect that to be the case. If the refmanual is being built for publication you can't assume that a composite image (that is one build in FGU) would be useable by the user since they may not have all the assets used to build the image. Unless I'm misunderstanding what you are trying to do.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am not sure how it all works on the back end. Images are a fickle beast for sure. All the information is in the campaign, so, I thought it would display the image.
    I thought I would point it out.

Thanks
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Only single layer images are supported for reference manuals, by design.

The reference manual uses a simple asset view control that only supports one asset to prevent the overhead of running multiple multi-layer full-featured image controls within the reference manual window when they are not really needed.

Regards,
    JPG

I found a workaround.

Thank You.
    Madman..

Thread Information