DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Another suggestion for Advancing Levels

Am I annoying Dadakin yet? Even though Rolemaster on FGU is vastly superior to ERA, there is one thing I like about ERA is that when advancing to the next level, you purchase all your skill rank then hit a button to advance a level. At that point, it automatically assigns your ranks, resets your dev points and rolls your hit points (and I think your potential stat increase too). It also saves your previous levels so you can go back if you want to start over. This might be too much, but it sure would make advancing levels quicker and simpler.

No, are you trying to?!? Yeah, ERA does a great job with character creation and level up. I plan on adding a character wizard like 5E has to FG for RMC.

In the meantime, the level up process actually works pretty well in FG. Just go to the stats detail and do the stat gain. Then go to the skills tab and use the skill development button to do your skills. You enter in your new ranks and it calculates the DP for primary and secondary skills. It will also save the new ranks so you can just make the changes necessary and apply the new ranks the next level.

Blog Entries
    1. If I didn't chase Dak away years ago with my "it would be nice if FG could do..." all the time, I doubt it will happen now.

2. FG already does this, perhaps you are just missing the interface for level advancement.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information