DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    On May 17, 2022, we will release Mordenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse. See the link below for a description.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=WOTC5EMPMOTM

Although MOTM collects and modifies monsters and races from Volo's Guide to Monsters and Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes, those changes will not be reflected in either of the two older modules. Customers who want the newer versions of the monsters, newer images, newer tokens, races, etc., will need to purchase the new module for Mordenkainen Presents Monsters of the Multiverse. If a customer owns both the new module and the old modules, then they will see multiple listings for search results and will need to choose which version they want to use.

The Dungeon Master will be able to use the Allow Content or Block Content flags in the library to turn off or on those options within the Library for any players in their campaigns.
    Thank you! This is exactly what I was hoping you would do. Much appreciated, and thank you for sharing in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    We just discussed this during our developer meeting this afternoon because it is currently broken for several modules in the current form. There is currently a coalescing that occurs, so you don't see duplicates, but there are times when you need to be able to specify which bugbear you want to use. We should have that addressed in time for release in May. My preference will be for you to see a single bugbear in the list of races, but then you would have the ability to override the default source whenever there are multiple sources available. This should also help with any other third party modules that you may choose to run alongside official D&D content.
    This problem actually exists in official products. For example, its a challenge to pick the right Wizard class to use that will allow the specific Arcane Tradition you want (eg War Mage)...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeking View Post
    This problem actually exists in official products. For example, its a challenge to pick the right Wizard class to use that will allow the specific Arcane Tradition you want (eg War Mage)...
    That's perhaps something for the bugs thread if you aren't seeing that. As far as I can see it doesn't matter what Wizard you select from what module; you get to choose any specialization from any open module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

My wife was kind enough to grab me the full bundle/gift set with alternate art. I don't have volos (hardcopy or FGU) but have Xanathers and Tashas on her (so good to get hardcopies for the library now too!) if I need to incorporate any of the races or monsters prior to May and getting the MOTM on FGU i will just manually add them ;-)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    link is broken
    Link in the OP has been updated to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...?id=WOTC5EMTOF

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    That is the wrong link.

That is the older Tome of Foes rather than the new Monsters of the Multiverse.

And since you can purchase the older book, it may confuse people into believing they can buy the new book now and making a mistaken purchase. I know I came to this thread while looking to see if I could pre-order on FG - like DnDBeyond and Roll20 allows, after seeing an article stating FG was selling pre-orders (https://www.gamesradar.com/au/morden...-release-date/)

I've removed the link; usually you can't see items in the store until they are released. And as you correctly now realise Smiteworks don't offer pre-orders.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    I updated the first post with all the FAQ questions and a link to the product preview.

Was the decision to remove the old products at the direction of Smiteworks or WotC?

Thread Information