DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Was there a change to how LOS walls are made?

I'm trying to add LOS walls to the one of my custom maps, and the line tool appears to work differently than it did before. I used to be able to click individual dots which would automatically link together to form a wall, but now as soon as I deselect that line tool the whole LOS wall vanishes as if it was deleted.

It appears like the only way to make a LOS wall now is to actually draw and drag the points. Was that an actual change, a bug or is there some setting to fix this?

Welcome to FGU.

No it hasn't changed you start a wall by clicking and then move click move. Then press enter or double click to end. You can also use the arrow keys to move and the space bar to make points.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I've never needed to press enter or double click to end a LOS wall before. That is what has changed, Thanks

I hate to disgagree but it's been that way since Alpha. You aren't clicking and then dragging are you? You should not do that since it doesn't work very well and adds too many points. You should click and release to set the first point and then click each point that you want to make and then double click to end. Or use the arrow keys and space bar or any combination of those.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

You can also use ESC key to stop.

Until recently, you could also stop making a wall by clicking on the select arrow or any other icon in the wall functions. Doing that would stop the wall at the last point selected, and the wall would remain. I didn't know there was other options, and it worked until recently. I'll start using ESC from now on, thanks again.

Thread Information