DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Greetings from South Jersey

New FG DM here. I was wondering when the next sale would be taking place? I would like to purchase content for my players.
    Thanks
    Tony

Blog Entries
    Man you just missed the big holiday sale. Look each week on Monday - there are always a small sub-set of products on 20% discount.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Welcome to FGU.

Sales aren't announced in advance, but there are different things go on sale pretty much every week. Subscribe to the newsletter to get details.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

yeah - I was looking to purchase bundles been playing since the 80s.

quick question - is this still a thing Limited Time Only - Sale From 2021-12-22 13:00:00 EST to 2022-01-05 13:00:00 EST Bundles completed during this limited sale will provide 37.5% off in addition to any individual sale prices on eligible items. The result should generate a 50% off discount for any eligible sale item and 37.5% discount for non-sale items. Any future completion of the bundle for items added to the bundle outside of this limited sales event will complete at the standard bundle discount rate.? i put stuff in my cart and it is showing a discount.

Blog Entries
    It might show a discount that is the standard discount for the bundle you are trying to purchase, but it looks like the timeline of that discount has passed according to the verbiage (so if it's still reflecting the expanded discount you better hop on it before someone changes it to the correct amount).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyCannoli1969 View Post
    quick question - is this still a thing Limited Time Only - Sale From 2021-12-22 13:00:00 EST to 2022-01-05 13:00:00 EST Bundles completed during this limited sale will provide 37.5% off in addition to any individual sale prices on eligible items. The result should generate a 50% off discount for any eligible sale item and 37.5% discount for non-sale items. Any future completion of the bundle for items added to the bundle outside of this limited sales event will complete at the standard bundle discount rate.? i put stuff in my cart and it is showing a discount.
    Sale finished Jan 5 as per the quote above.

Welcome, I’m in south Jersey as well. Going on year 4 using FG as my vtt of choice. It’s got a bit of a learning curve but very worth it. I mostly DM 5th edition, and the automation and the licensed wotc content is a real time saver.

Thread Information