Game Details: I would love a chance to be a player in an online Blades in the Dark crew.

FGU License: I have full license (Classic)
Game System: Blades in the Dark

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Any evening except Thursday or Friday. (Fridays will be available in about 6 weeks)
If new game, planned start date: Ongoing game
Voice: Discord if at all possible

ABOUT ME:

Old school gamer from Basic D&D days of early 80s. Now I don't enjoy D&D or PF anymore as I prefer less crunchy less complex game systems that allow a more style and narrative flow
(e.g. Blades, Smallville RPG, Paranoia, The One Ring)

I am a kind of person who cares more about "who my character is" and less of "what he can do". In other words my character is more than just a bunch of abilities and numbers on a sheet. I prefer a game that has this vibe - a story based game that allows characters to build naturally/organically and not just min/maxing advancements. If all your group wants to do is discuss metagaming and rules then I would likely move on - just being honest up front. On the other hand, if you're into deep rich vibrant stories and characters, and allow players to really blossom their characters, I would not only fit in, I would flourish.

I just completed a long online campaign I was running of Adventures of Middle Earth, and we switched to BitD which I am loving as a GM. I also play in a tabletop game on Every other Saturday of BitD that I am a player. But I find myself wanting MORE. I have so many great ideas for scores and how to interact with Duskvol, there's just not enough as a player with that one game.

IF you're looking to host a BitD game or looking for a player, please hit me up.