STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    Though you can connect to your own session by starting FGU twice if you just want to test it. Not sure if you mean that - just to make sure.
    Yep, exactly what I do whenever I want to see a player's view of a map or how the ruleset's features appear and function for them.

I GM'ed last night and neither of my players could do anything with their allies, no movement nor any attacks. And a wildcard ally (pulled from a character sheet) did not show any bennies available on the combat tracker. I went in this afternoon to test as per previous posts and had a similar result on one of my other campaigns, though the overall game settings were the same.

My group is now also experiencing this problem. The druid in our group has an ally jaguar and up through mid-December, they have had no issues controlling the ally in our previous 10 or 11 sessions in PFSW. We resumed our campaign on Jan 22nd after a break and since then no one is able to control any allies assigned to them. Toggling "Party vision and movement" works as a workaround for now

Quick status update:

Moon Wizard has said on the Discord that the issue has been forwarded to Ikael (the maintainer of the ruleset), but he is swamped with IRL stuff right now.
    And the downside with the SWADE code being so heavily customized is that a quick fix from anyone but Ikael is a tad difficult.

Ikael has done so many amazing things for SWADE on FGU, I am certainly willing to give him some time. We'll find a work around in the meanwhile.
    Good luck Ikael at whatever those challenges are.

Quote Originally Posted by TomtheBu View Post
    I can reproduce this.

Rolls made by players from an ally sheet don´t state the name of the allied npc - just the character´s name! I guess this is a bug.

1. The attack roll made by the player from the allied npc sheet shows like [Character Name]: Fighting: Sword.
    I'm running into this too. Happy to wait for a resolution until Ikael can look at it, I hope the IRL issues are ok

Had this issue in my game tonight. Really confused me. I'm glad I'm not alone and I'm looking forward to a fix!

Adding more information to this issue:

I noticed that the Ally does not provide flanking bonuses either. They were of the same faction and within range, but not granting flanking bonuses. It's like they weren't even there.

I'm not sure, but that might be a different bug worthy of its own thread. It shouldn't matter if PCs can control allied NPCs to determine whether they provide a Gang-Up bonus or not.

Quote Originally Posted by FrodoB View Post
    I'm not sure, but that might be a different bug worthy of its own thread. It shouldn't matter if PCs can control allied NPCs to determine whether they provide a Gang-Up bonus or not.
    I’m fairly certain it’s related, since gangup bonuses are working fine otherwise everywhere else.

Thread Information