DICE PACKS BUNDLE

scheduling on the calendar for a DM scheduled play times Don't show up

I need help getting on the campaign calendar. How do I get my campaign days to show up on the calendar?

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6265

On my page the scheduled play times is blank please go to link..

Thanks

I suspect it's the old time format issue. You need to enter it as like 17:00 I think.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I can't find where to enter the data for the scheduling

Is your timezone set in your profile?

At the bottom of "Scheduled Play Times" in the "Suggest New Game Time" section: enter day, month and time (in 24 hour format as mentioned earlier) and click the arrow to the right.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view. error messge

Quote Originally Posted by Rabidbat View Post
    This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view. error messge
    This is a bit vague, so it's hard to work out what you're doing and how to help. Please provide more information on the exact steps you're taking.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I figured it out it was the time difference in the right combination to get the right time I fixed it thanks for your help you were right

Thread Information