5E Character Create Playlist

Dividing damage by 4

Is there a way to automate damage divition in 5E? I am starting a campaign using Ultramodern5E and gunslinger has following kata skill:

"Classic Tumble
    Kata Cost: 1
    Spend 1 kata as a reaction when hit with an attack or if you fail a Dexterity saving throw. You take only ¼ damage."

I can do this easily in my head and then modify hit points in Combat Tracker but as I am using Mad Nomad's Party Combat Stats, I don't want to also edit this every time this situation arises.

There's no native way to do it. I suppose you could make the player Resistant to the damage type and have the attacker press the half damage button before they roll damage. Or again make the target resistant to the damage type and roll the damage without a target then right click on the damage in chat and select half and drag that to the target.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
    Is there a way to automate damage divition in 5E? I am starting a campaign using Ultramodern5E and gunslinger has following kata skill:

"Classic Tumble
    Kata Cost: 1
    Spend 1 kata as a reaction when hit with an attack or if you fail a Dexterity saving throw. You take only ¼ damage."

I can do this easily in my head and then modify hit points in Combat Tracker but as I am using Mad Nomad's Party Combat Stats, I don't want to also edit this every time this situation arises.
    Give them RESIST: all
    Throw the damage in the chat (not on the player) right click 1/2 it. Then drop it on the player from chat.

Thread Information