5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last

Thread: Effect Builder

Fixed in Better Combat Effects v2.65

Ok loading this extension by itself. As of the patch yesterday, or day before, it's causing error's on loading.Capture.JPG

Running effect builder 3.5/pfrpg effects v1.5.1

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    Ok loading this extension by itself. As of the patch yesterday, or day before, it's causing error's on loading.Capture.JPG

Running effect builder 3.5/pfrpg effects v1.5.1
    Do you also have the plugin loaded? https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/464/view

Ya that was it, was trying to trouble shoot a dice roll error and forgot to reload that as well. Ok looks like yours is in the clear, both builders not loaded and the dice error is still cropping up.

Quote Originally Posted by celebrindal View Post
    Ya that was it, was trying to trouble shoot a dice roll error and forgot to reload that as well. Ok looks like yours is in the clear, both builders not loaded and the dice error is still cropping up.
    Good

@Roll error: Solved in my thread

When trying to make an Ongoing Save effect using the 5E plugin, I think there is an error.

When you select Ongoing Save type, the string that pops up in the Effect Builder has line spacing that seems off. It comes up like this:

"SAVEO
    S
    :"

That doesn't seem like intended behavior. Am I missing something?

I'll take a look at the BCE stuff. It probably needs some love.

Hello. I think I have found another conflict with this extension and Better Combat Effects. As was the case last time I posted in this thread, having both extensions enabled in a fresh PFRPG campaign with no other extensions appears to make certain options disappear from the effect builder interface. This time around the "attack" option only appears if BCE is not loaded.

Soxmax,

I noticed in your effects listing for PF2E that there is no means to account for Temp HP, like such as what Raging provides for a Barbarian. Any plans to add that functionality to the effects builder?

Thanks in advance for all the hard work!

ChipDancer

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDancer View Post
    Soxmax,

I noticed in your effects listing for PF2E that there is no means to account for Temp HP, like such as what Raging provides for a Barbarian. Any plans to add that functionality to the effects builder?

Thanks in advance for all the hard work!

ChipDancer
    The effects builder just gives access to a ruleset's effects.
    There does not appear to be a temporary hp effect in PFRPG2: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...PFRPG2+Effects

Thread Information