Starfinder Playlist
Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last

Thread: Effect Builder

[9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_ABILITY"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_ABIL"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_AC"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_ATK"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_DC"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_DMG"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_DMGO"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_DMGTYPE"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_FHEAL"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_HEAL"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_IMMUNE"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_INIT"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_PERC"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_PROF"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_REGEN"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_RESIST"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_SAVE"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_SITUATION"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_SKILL"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_SPEED"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_SPELLROLL"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_WEAK"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_ALIGN"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_CONDITION"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_CREATURE_TYPE"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_CUSTOM"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_HEALTH"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    [9/9/2022 8:54:52 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "loader_conditional_SIZE"]:3: attempt to index global 'EditorManager' (a nil value)
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Did you enable the Effect Builder extension as well as the ruleset specific plugin?

I've recently had time to get back to giving the Effect Builder some more love.

Version 1.8 of effect builder removes the Category & Effect comboboxes and adds a whole new window the Effect Library. The effect library is sorted on Effect Name and is filterable on Effect Name and Category similar to how sidebar launched windows work.

I also finally got around to supporting what I think are all the missing features from the 5E effects, if there's anything else missing in 5E please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by SoxMax View Post
    I've recently had time to get back to giving the Effect Builder some more love.

Version 1.8 of effect builder removes the Category & Effect comboboxes and adds a whole new window the Effect Library. The effect library is sorted on Effect Name and is filterable on Effect Name and Category similar to how sidebar launched windows work.

I also finally got around to supporting what I think are all the missing features from the 5E effects, if there's anything else missing in 5E please let me know!
    Does this require any updates to extensions that have added support or is the UI using the same data structures/names/etc?

This is pretty nice. Thanks
    -MrDDT
    Discord @mrddt

Really click this link and vote for your FGU wishes, more votes is more likely to get done and get what you want done.
    http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/
    Vote For Idea to Default Modules to GM Only
    Vote For Idea to Give GM More Hotkey Options
    Vote For Idea to Disable Dice Animations

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Does this require any updates to extensions that have added support or is the UI using the same data structures/names/etc?
    No breaking changes as of yet. I'm not going to do that until I've got a good reason for it.

Effect builder using Core RPG/ MoreCore

Hi I get this message in the chat box when I type in /effectbuilder.

"Couldn't open Effect Builder. No effect editors loaded."

There are no errors in the console log Win 10 FGU
    Is there some other module or extension I need to have active?
    BTW it works in Starfinder just fine.

regards Gareth

Quote Originally Posted by Garethpr View Post
    Hi I get this message in the chat box when I type in /effectbuilder.

"Couldn't open Effect Builder. No effect editors loaded."

There are no errors in the console log Win 10 FGU
    BTW it works in Starfinder just fine.

regards Gareth
    what ruleset isn't it working in, I know PF1e and 5e both have an extension that must be loaded with effect builder for them to work
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Garethpr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    what ruleset isn't it working in, I know PF1e and 5e both have an extension that must be loaded with effect builder for them to work
    The ruleset plugins are all linked from the Effect Builder Forge page.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/457/view

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    The post title mentions CoreRPG / MoreCore; which, according to the Forge Page, doesn't appear to be supported.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information