STAR TREK 2d20

LFP- 2 players Mondays weekly starting 1/17/22 Homebrew DND 5e

Experienced Dungeon Master looking for 2 players to join my homebrew world of Secanis, placed on the continent of Graemoor. The campaign is 60/40 rp and combat (depending on the players choices) and currently has a Paladin and an artificer. All books are allowed (no UA or Eberron though) and I own the ultimate license so you just need free. We do not tolerate and bigotries or hate and I strive to make a comfortable environment for all players regardless of walks of life and political affiliations (we leave that at door and enter a realm of fun an fantasy). I am open for new or experienced players (both players currently are newish to the game and fantasy grounds) and also love the opportunity to teach if needed.

Story: Welcome to the world of Secanis. A magical planet full of wonder, mystery and danger. Our story begins on the continent of Graemore, the land at the edge as it is called. Far east of any other continent, none have ventured across the sapphire sea and reached its shores and those who left Graemoor have yet to return. Filled with many cities and towns, 4 major powers govern the continent. To the west, the Queendom of Detburg run by the lawful good queen Shanae Lanar with their strong roots in the old ways, to the east, Cloiphis, the city of tomorrow, discovering new technologies that shape the land run by the Senate. To the north, the mountain folk, led by the half giant Goliath Stalewood in the city of Boln, who wish to keep away from southern affairs and finally Vaver the 13. Colonies created in the Fey Wilds lead by the 13 council members. It appears in the material realm for one month every equinox and solstice. (total of four) Finally pass Cloiphis are the Forgotten lands, a dark and mysterious place where magical disasters are a common occurrence and where dragons roam and rule the land.

Cloiphis has just created a new rail system running on gravity and time magic that cuts the time of travel between the eastern and western cities astronomically. Using this "Dunaline"(doon-ah-line) the players will venture to the Feywilds, excepting a quest by one of the 13, Count Drakken (drake-ken) who is seeking skilled adventurers to aid him with a string of mysteries that has fallen upon the Fey. He has offered a reward of gold but the true prize is the favor he will give to those who are successful. His political power is great and can aid those in many ways. Many have tried but all so far have failed.
    There is much more about each place which I will go into more detail when discussing the world with you.

Players
    : Choose your location. Either of the 4 great powers or from the many small independent cities/villages (to be discussed with me in further detail. I am open to adding new places to fit your backstory). Why are you an adventurer? What do you seek from Count Drakken and his almost limitless influence? Your inspirations, your loved ones, your fears and your goals. The more in-depth the backstory the better (I thrive on pulling heart strings). Lastly please be 18 years+

Character creation: Most races are fine but exotic ones will have to be approved first (yuan-ti, goblins, orcs, satyrs etc).
    Starting level is 1 and although I do not have an end in sight, can expect us to go to level 11-13 or beyond if the story continues passed that.

DM: I've been dming since dnd 4e and run a successful actual play podcast called A Tale of d20s. My two friends who are new to dnd wanted to get into it and since I love dnd so much I decided to create a new game (not recorded just for regular fun). I do voices, have custom music and draw inspiration from fantasy and sci-fi. I love working with my players and creating the world as a team, no railroading here.

Time: Every Monday from 6pm est to 10pm est (approx 4 hours). Looking to start 1/17

We use discord for chat as I have my own server and once again just need FG free as I have ultimate. I also have all books in DNDbeyond and you can make your characters there if you wish to play around with Character Creation outside of the server. So just send me a message here with a brief write up about yourself and your dnd experience and your character idea. I'll review and if selected, will give you my discord info and we can discuss further. Once I read all the submissions and discuss with everyone on discord (will be fairly quick as we are looking to start on the 17th) I will narrow down the list, have a brief chat and get the selected players ready to start. Thanks again, be kind be safe and take care of yourselves!

Hi, I would be interested in learning a bit more, I'm on MST but should be ok to start at 4 PM (My time) for the most part, need to get ok from my boss (Wife). I have played DnD in person since First edition and since then played on multiple campaigns on 2e-5e in person and the past few years in FG and FGU, this would be my 3rd in this format. I'm open to any characters as needed on the party, given a choice, I would probably try a Monk or something along the melee line.

I would like to join. I have an idea for a Lawful Good human fighter whose a deposed noble of a minor fief looking for ways to gather resources to rebuild his ancestral home. My discord handle is Grey Wolf#6723 and I look forward to talking with you!

We are full thanks for everyone's submissions!

Thread Information