DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Adding buttons to Action tab ext

OK, I have looked and can not find it again. I saw an extension that added a button bar at the top of the actions tab above weapons I believe. it had initiative, saves and maybe a few others. can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT never mind... found it 5 minutes after I asked....
    Last edited by Morenu; January 12th, 2022 at 01:34.

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    OK, I have looked and can not find it again. I saw an extension that added a button bar at the top of the actions tab above weapons I believe. it had initiative, saves and maybe a few others. can anyone point me in the right direction?

EDIT never mind... found it 5 minutes after I asked....
    Mind sharing the URL? I definitely would be interested! Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Thank you! I know there was one previously for 5e.... but didn't find anything on the forge sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    Thank you! I know there was one previously for 5e.... but didn't find anything on the forge sadly.
    ah, yes, there may have been also one for 5E, probably from the same original dev (Markjan); but Markjan already wrote in the 3.5E thread that they cannot maintain it anymore, then probably also the same for 5E. This explains why it didn't make it into the forge. (The 3.5E one is now maintained by Zygmunt who has put it into the forge )

ah, yes, there may have been also one for 5E, probably from the same original dev (Markjan); but Markjan already wrote in the 3.5E thread that they cannot maintain it anymore, then probably also the same for 5E. This explains why it didn't make it into the forge. (The 3.5E one is now maintained by Zygmunt who has put it into the forge )
    Good to know that information (as disappointing as it is), thank you so much - really enjoyed that 5e extension when it was maintained! But this is a PF1 thread, so I derailed enough here.

Good to know that information (as disappointing as it is), thank you so much - really enjoyed that 5e extension when it was maintained! But this is a PF1 thread, so I derailed enough here.
    If you find the 5E thread you can let us know, should be actually not so difficult to update it, I think

If you find the 5E thread you can let us know, should be actually not so difficult to update it, I think
    Here's what I found -- and post #67 had the lasted extensions -- I cannot remember when or what broke it, but yeah, if it worked for 5e, it would be a godsend for my players: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-Abilities

Here's what I found -- and post #67 had the lasted extensions -- I cannot remember when or what broke it, but yeah, if it worked for 5e, it would be a godsend for my players: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tion-Abilities
    ah, thanks I try to take a look in the next days, if not someone else already does (just in case, you can of course remind me again )

So, I now looked at it Funnily, these extensions in post #67 already work for me; what is not working for you? Maybe an incompatibility with another extension? (I can look at its code then; at the moment I just loaded it and looked whether it works)

Thread Information