Starfinder Playlist

New player LFG Starting 7pm EST or later (preferably weekends)

Hello, I am looking for a group who is willing to take on a player with no prior experience. I am new to both Fantasy Grounds as well as pen and paper roleplaying in general, but have played many crpgs based on DnD rulesets so I am at least generally familiar with the concepts. I am also a quick learner so I will hopefully not bog anyone down too much. I currently do not have a license for FG, so ideally would like a group with an ultimate license at least for my first couple games. I am open to purchasing the license but would like to get acquainted with it first to make sure I want to keep playing. I am available around 7pm EST in the evening on weekdays and pretty much whenever on the weekend. I would prefer weekend sessions but am open to the week if that is when you are scheduled. I have a mic and camera for voice/video chat and can use whichever software you prefer for that. As I have no real experience in any system, I am open to learning any of them and have no real preference as far as that goes either.
    I am a 24 year old graduate student, so am often pretty busy but should have time for weekly sessions if they are scheduled in advance. I have always loved both science fiction and fantasy so would be at home in pretty much any setting your campaign is in. Some of the things I enjoy in a setting are world building, political intrigue, mystery, powerful characters, and interesting creatures. As I am new to this kind of roleplaying, I'm not exactly sure what type of character or backstory I'd want, although I usually like to play a mage or rogue in computer rpgs. Please let me know if I seem like I could be a good fit for a group you are running, and thank you to anyone who took the time to read my post.

Greetings sir. I am putting together a group for new players. It is my hope that this group will go for the long haul as I am wishing to run all the published modules in (what I believe to be) chronological order. The game I am running does take place on Tuesday's starting at 7pm CST (8pm EST) and runs till 11pm CST (12am EST).

There is no need for you to purchase the Standard or Ultimate version of FGU for my game. I have the Ultimate license so you maintaining the free version is perfectly fine. If you are interested or have any further questions please feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I am starting a campaign for friday nights playing the Hoard of the dragon queen campaign. You are more than welcome to join us if you would like. Game time is 8pm till whenever

we play at 630pm EST can you push 1/2hr? if so.....

2 seats available
    discord link to join if interested..

https://discord.gg/8pUeuxuQ9d

Thread Information