Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Thanks so much for the awesome session. I look forward to the next adventure! If anyone in the group is planning future SF game sessions, SFS or not, I'd be interested in joining.

If there is any interest in SFS (most likely Starfinder Society Intro #2: For the Factions - levels 1-2) this weekend, let me know which dates would work.

Options would be

A. SAT around 6.30 PM UTC.

B. SUN around 2 PM UTC.

C. Potentially also SUN around 6.30 PM UTC.

I'd available for options B or C.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I'm not available this weekend. I am available next weekend 1/29 or 1/30 for the 6:30 PM UTC time slots.

Thanks for offering!!

At this point in time I'm assuming no SFS (or PFS2) this week. There was a bit of interest but even in those cases availability did not match up. We'll see how next week goes.

I'd tentatively schedule the next session for SAT January 29th around 6.30 PM UTC.

Do people prefer

Starfinder Society Intro #2: For the Factions - levels 1-2

or

Starfinder Society Scenario #4-13: Hard Reset - levels 1-4?

Starfinder Society Scenario #4-13: Hard Reset - levels 1-4 looks fun but I'm willing to play either.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Either are good for me.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

When should I expect my records from this session to be posted in my organized play account for my PC?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information