5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Dnd all modules in chronological order

--------------------DND ALL MODULES IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER---------------

Hello all! As the title says there's some open seats in my 5e Marathon Series. The current group has just finished Lost Mine of Phandelver and is moving on to Tyranny of Dragons. ToD is the first full campaign created for 5e back when it was still called DnD NEXT and was finalised before the *rulebook* was. I've made some changes to the story and plot to cut back on the railroady nature of the game and since this will be a straight continuation of LMoP players will be starting at level 5!

THE TLDR:

**GAME** Hoard of the Dragon Queen
    **WHEN** Biweekly Sundays 7pm EST-11pm
    **HOW MUCH** 20$ per session, first session free.
    **WHAT VTT** Fantasy Grounds, DM has ultimate license so players may join without needing to purchase the VTT.
    **WHO** DM is myself, River. I'm a full time DM and have been for 8 years now. All games are streamed here. https://www.twitch.tv/roughworks where we're nearing 400 followers.

PLEASE DM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN JOINING RW Logo 4.png

There is now only room for 1-2 more in this and then I'll be posting Advertisements for my other games! So if you'd like to join in now's the time!

Room for one more? I'd love to attend every other week (alternate weeks I have a prior engagement).

Thread Information