5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I see why I was confused. The forge description said: " If the NPC sheet is lacking a Stealth skill to roll, it will be added as "Stealth +0" line in their skills section of the sheet (on the Combat Tracker node only, not main NPC sheet)." So I was looking on the CT entry for the NPC.
    The "stealth +0" is actually inserted on the main NPC sheet.
    main NPC sheet.png

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    I see why I was confused. The forge description said: " If the NPC sheet is lacking a Stealth skill to roll, it will be added as "Stealth +0" line in their skills section of the sheet (on the Combat Tracker node only, not main NPC sheet)." So I was looking on the CT entry for the NPC.
    The "stealth +0" is actually inserted on the main NPC sheet.
    main NPC sheet.png
    Oh, cool. Glad it's working. I tested things with the new FGU version today and it seems fine so far.

You might want to correct the confusing language on the Forge site so it won't confuse others.

Quote Originally Posted by webdove View Post
    You might want to correct the confusing language on the Forge site so it won't confuse others.
    Oh, I see what you mean now... it's technically correct, I don't update the main/module sheet, just the sheet that the CT uses (it's a copy of the main one for that combat). I'll update the readme so that it is more descriptive. Thanks.

I was testing the new SR Carrier ext in the paid section and found that when this ext is loaded the two do not work together. It took some time for me to narrow it down since it did not throw an error nor warning. It just fails silently. I will be passing this along to SR in his thread as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I was testing the new SR Carrier ext in the paid section and found that when this ext is loaded the two do not work together. It took some time for me to narrow it down since it did not throw an error nor warning. It just fails silently. I will be passing this along to SR in his thread as well.
    Yeah, I've worked around some things before but it's difficult to obtain, debug, and fix every time a new extension comes out or changes. It might be a while. Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Yeah, I've worked around some things before but it's difficult to obtain, debug, and fix every time a new extension comes out or changes. It might be a while. Thanks for the report.
    No worries. Passing it along.

Not sure what would be conflicting as I've taken care to write it so it was not conflict sensitive (super calls original always) in places I override. I suspect if the order has mine coming last it would work maybe. But really don't know.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

Yeah I'm calling original code in all places. If this helps these are what I override (saves are what is stored - original code - and called as all overrides should do where possible)...

-- Store original CombatManager.onDrop function so we can restore it on close
    local saveCMonDrop = nil;
    -- Store original TokenManager.linkToken function so we can restore it on close
    local savelinkToken = nil;
    -- Store original TokenManager.updateTooltip function so we can restore it on close
    local saveupdateTooltip = nil;
    -- Store original TokenManager.updateVisibilityHelper function so we can restore it on close
    local saveupdateVisibilityHelper = nil;

Ok another person who uses it tells me it both work fine together so I'm lost on this. Sorry for the multiple messages I'm assuming its a non issue for now and will stop trying to resolve it.

Thread Information