DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last
    Actually making Adv/DisAdv automatic would be amazing! Fingers crossed!

Cheers,

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    Encouraged by your request, I had another peek and I think I found something that I can work with to trap (or modify) the roll... so gimme some time to think it through and see if I can come up with something. As you suggested, an option to allow for automatic ADV marking in that situation would be nice. I'll shoot for something like that. Thanks again!
    Thanks for taking the time to explore the options.

Excellent update today! Double thumbs up!

A "stealth" update! Great work!

Thanks Ludd_G and nephranka! It was a lot of work, but I was able to reduce the chattiness significantly. Got some other stuff in there too. Still working on the roll trapping... I have a mechanism, but it is earlier in the process and I'm still trying to get things to do what I want. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks Ludd_G and nephranka! It was a lot of work, but I was able to reduce the chattiness significantly. Got some other stuff in there too. Still working on the roll trapping... I have a mechanism, but it is earlier in the process and I'm still trying to get things to do what I want. We'll see how it goes.
    Could there be an optional setting to have no chat at all? Just keep the basic tool of putting stealth on as an effect, and removing it when they do casting/attacking?

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Could there be an optional setting to have no chat at all? Just keep the basic tool of putting stealth on as an effect, and removing it when they do casting/attacking?
    I like it, MrDDT. I think I'd extend the new verbose option for that. So instead of off/on, maybe none/standard/verbose. I'll look into that next so probably a few days or whatever depending on my schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I put an off option in the Verbosity setting that will do this. There is no chat output on rolls and only chat output on administrative actions like the /stealth or /stealth clear commands and also when resetting initiative to let GM know CT is clear or not. It's in v3.6 which is up at all locations now. Enjoy the silence!

I put an off option in the Verbosity setting that will do this. There is no chat output on rolls and only chat output on administrative actions like the /stealth or /stealth clear commands and also when resetting initiative to let GM know CT is clear or not. It's in v3.6 which is up at all locations now. Enjoy the silence!
    Wow thanks, this is so awesome. I was having to manually edit stuff and I was a few versions back to get it to do this myself. However, this is better as you've done all the stuff I was wanting and more. Thanks again.

Thread Information