DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 43 of 54 First ... 33414243444553 ... Last
    I'll russtle up the developer to have a look at that .
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

For any developers watching, here are the recommended categories for modules for consistency:
    https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...iew#Categories

Thanks,
    JPG

Getting the following errors after update:
    Attempt to open link(s) for modules not installed. (D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Player's Guide)

and
    "Unable to import. Unable to open class record(s) not loaded.
    'Cleric' - (D&D Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide - Player's Guide)

I have the sword coast guide loaded activated for players.

The name of the module is actually DD Sword Coast Adventure guide and not D&D. Unfortunately there was a period when the module was released with the wrong name so any characters that were created during that time will have the wrong link. You can relink the links with the current version of the module - or create the character again. Or you can load the db.xml into a text editor and replace the D&D with DD. (If you do the latter make sure you backup the db.xml file first.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks, edited the db.xml and that worked on the DM side. Will that propagate down to the players, or will they need to do their own edit?

I think so since they'll download the changed player characters when they join your game.

UtilityManager.isClientFGU - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Contact forge/extension author. I am trying to find which extension this belongs to.
    Availability: Tuesdays and Wednesday
    Time zone: Eastern time. GMT-5 USA
    Ultimate license user

Quote Originally Posted by belkasro View Post
    UtilityManager.isClientFGU - DEPRECATED - 2022-07-12 - Contact forge/extension author. I am trying to find which extension this belongs to.
    You'll need to disable all your extensions and then enable them one at a time until you find the culprit. It will be an old one; one that you haven't updated in a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    Kobold Press, Creature Codex, Minor Typos, Dark Folk

Dark Eye; TRAITS, Gaze of Shadows: Missing first letter of sentence, ie "hen" s/b "When". ACTIONS, Multiattack, Missing first letter of sentence, ie "he" s/b "The"

Dark Servant; ACTIONS, Multiattack, Missing first letter of sentence, ie "he" s/b "The"

Suggestion: Both for both the Dark Savant and Dark Voice the Dark Devotion and Sunlight Sensitivity Traits just say "Same as the dark eye" which is how it is in the book. However for the FG conversion I would suggest you write the full text out for both traits since when I open the NPCs in FG I don't have them on the same page of the book. The other reason is FGU is increasingly starting to parse traits to put effects on NPCs on the tracker and this would help make these NPCs more future proof.
    Hi Griogre. This was developed before my time but I'll pass on the corrections to KP.

Quote Originally Posted by lazjen View Post
    For these Kobold Press items:
    • Streets of Zobeck
    • Tomb of Tiberish
    • Zobeck Gazetteer
    • Margreve Player's Guide
    • Migard Heroes
    • Heroes of the Southlands

The apostrophe (or quotes?) is appearing as square boxes. I think there might also be an issue with some other character(s) as well as I noticed "MidguardXa", where the "X" is a square box.

Also, it would be nice if the Group names used by a number of Kobold Press in the Story section were better named to include the product, instead of things like "01. What is Zobeck?"

Zobeck Gazetteer 5E and 5e Tomb of Tiberesh have images named << New Image >> with nothing in them.
    Hi Lazjen, I wasn't the dev on these products but I've pushed the question to KP. It's a common problem in older modules if the text isn't cleaned up in Notepad++. This is due to the font that is used in the PDF has encoding outside of the UTF-8 encoding that FG uses.

Thread Information