5E Character Create Playlist
Page 48 of 54 First ... 384647484950 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkTopazPanda View Post
    I checked I have "Theme: FG Dark" and "Feature D&D - Offical Language Font." Attachment 55318
    For now you should disable the theme until the white on white can be fixed

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries

Recordsets / Tools Dialogs Don't Maintain Size and Position

There are a couple of dialogs (the Characters Recordset and the Options Tool) that when resized and/or repositioned, then closed and reopened later, do not retain the past resize and/or position. Instead, these two dialogs always revert to their default size and are centered on the Fantasy Grounds tabletop. Because every other dialog does maintain the user's adjusted size and position, it seems to me as though this is an error. Is this behavior intentional? If so please explain.

(It might be that this behavior is ruleset independent and so this complaint maybe belongs elsewhere. I did not check. Thanks in advance for your patience.)

Screen shot provided to help elucidate...
    Untitled.jpg
    Current Projects:
    Always...
    Community Contributions:
    Extensions: Bardic Inspiration, Druid Wild Shapes, Local Dice Tower, Library Field Filters
    Tutorial Blog Series: "A Neophyte Tackles (coding) the FG Extension".

Yes, this is intentional for certain windows (character selection, reference lists, any options, assets) that need to be made immediately available front and center when triggered.

Regards,
    JPG

in the 5e module for Light of Xarxis, Group LOX part 2, starting at 2.20 There is a character named, Grimzod Gargenhale. at 2.23 he is refered to as Grimiod in NPC links, npc and picture. but his name is Grimzod, not Grimiod. (I have updated as of 12/5/2022)

Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    in the 5e module for Light of Xarxis, Group LOX part 2, starting at 2.20 There is a character named, Grimzod Gargenhale. at 2.23 he is refered to as Grimiod in NPC links, npc and picture. but his name is Grimzod, not Grimiod. (I have updated as of 12/5/2022)
    Thanks, I'll take a note to fix that.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

In the Dragonlance shadow of the dragon queen module, the story part of the module is missing. it's in the ref manual, but not set up for play.

Dragonlance Shadow of the Dragon Queen (DM not player):
    - Chapter 3: When Home Burns > Vogler Gazetteer > Mercenary Camp > two NPC link missing (add Gargonis / add Jeyev)
    - Chapter 3: When Home Burns > Vogler Gazetteer > Wharfinger’s Office > NPC link duplicated and written as Unidentified Creature instead of Wharfinger Umpton Lanth
    - Chapter 4: Shadow of War > Wheelwatch Outpost > W2: South Guard Tower > Encounter link dupklicated
    - Chapter 6: Dread Wolf Cove > Item Shard of Darkness link point to a blank item
    - Appendix B: Draconians > Draconian Sizes to Scale Image ..not possible to click and pop out
    - Reference Manual (both DM and Player) are totally unlocked
    Last edited by redba; December 6th, 2022 at 21:30.
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Thanks I'll let the developer know.

The reference manuals are unlocked because there's no story entries in this one. So DMs can edit the entries if they so wish.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks I'll let the developer know.

The reference manuals are unlocked because there's no story entries in this one. So DMs can edit the entries if they so wish.
    Great decision!!! Thank you Zacchaeus.. !!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Great decision!!! Thank you Zacchaeus.. !!!!
    Not my decision. Take a note of who developed it

Thread Information