FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 54 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Parsing for spell atk/DC broken for a number of casters in Hoard of the Dragon Queen, resulting in DC10 or +2 atk bonuses for level 11 casters.

The required fix is "His/Her/It's spellcasting ability modifier is [ability]"

The NPCs that needed fixing were:
    - Azbara Jos
    - Blagothkus
    - Dralmorrer Borngray
    - Jamna Gleamsilver
    - Pharblex Spattergoo
    - Rath Modar
    - Talis the White

NOTE: I have checked the Rise of Tiamat NPCs and all are fine there.

Noted. That's a legacy issue that I thought I cleared up ages ago but apparently missed this one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Damage resistance of Sandman in Alien Bestiary

Hi,

The creature has this in the resistance box:"piercing and slashing from magic weapons". I think it is bugged. It seems to resist all magical damage types not just piercing and slashing. Can anyone confirm the functionality or help getting it fixed?

Moderator: Moved to bugs thread
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; January 27th, 2022 at 21:34.

That's a strange resistance - it suggests that it is only resistant to magic weapons and not to non magical ones. Normally it would be piercing, slashing from nonmagical weapons. I'll pass this on to the developer.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here http://fgapp.idea.informer.com/

Gnoll Pack Lord Typo leading to bug in extension

Attached is a picture of the a few monsters from the Monster Manual. The various entries have a ranges declared as 150/60 0 ft. and not 150/600 ft. for example
    gnoll.PNG
    Giant Ape.PNG
    Hoping to see this get fixed so my extension works properly.

MOD: Moved to 5e bug report thread for better visibility with DLC devs.
    Last edited by MyGivinOpinion; January 28th, 2022 at 17:39.
    FG License: Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: -5 EST/EDT

I'll add that to my list.

The Gelatinous Cube entry in the Lost Laboratory of Kwalish has Damage Immunities and condition immunities that are not on the GC from the Monster Manual (nor are they in the LLoK source material...)

Also, the NPC "Garret Levistusson" has an image of a sphinx attached as the character image on the Other tab. Given he is a tiefling... :-)
    Last edited by Axeking; February 4th, 2022 at 02:36.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeking View Post
    The Gelatinous Cube entry in the Lost Laboratory of Kwalish has Damage Immunities and condition immunities that are not on the GC from the Monster Manual (nor are they in the LLoK source material...)

Also, the NPC "Garret Levistusson" has an image of a sphinx attached as the character image on the Other tab. Given he is a tiefling... :-)
    Fixed for next update push.
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Fizban's Treasury of Dragons / Spell / Summon Draconic Spirit

The DM's version of the spell properly links to the Draconic Spirit Template. The Player's version does not.. It's pointing to a <<New Personality>> record that got saved with it and not categorized.
    ss1.png

Oops, yes, That link should have been removed from the players module. I'll add that to my list.

Thread Information