STAR TREK 2d20

creating battle map.

in addition to what comes with the core set, i also got settlements, goblins, and the gryphon inn. so lots of images to choose from, but for the life of me, can not find a wagon trail.

i got the grasslands, the forest, the little bushes the baddies are hiding behind, the wagons they are looking to attack, along with the PCs and NPCs. BUT WHERE THE HELL are wagon trails? the best i can find are dirt patches?

You'll probably have to create or obtain one yourself.

There may be something in the FG store, but I have not looked.

There are 3rd Party maps that have those. I have this one, it works pretty well.

Use one of those dirt patches as an image brush - info in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...an-Image-Brush
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Pinterest has a huge selection. As in yuuuge.

Personally I find an existing map and then spruce it up with the FG map tools - placeables, fog, etc....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Pinterest has a huge selection. As in yuuuge.

Personally I find an existing map and then spruce it up with the FG map tools - placeables, fog, etc....
    That's what I do too. Saves me a ton of time building from them from scratch.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information