FG Spreadshirt Swag

New to SWADE - What is this Pink Circular arrow?

Hi Folks

I've been using FGU for a year or so with D&D5e and our group decided to try something different

We have embarked on a Shadowrun-esque futuristic game with aliens

In setting up character sheets we have spotted this thing:-

Attachment 50817

As the GM, I have no idea what the little pink twin circular arrows are, nor can I spot an effect they cause

Any help would be appreciated.

Reg F
    Attached Images Attached Images

What extensions, including themes, do you have loaded?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Here's a shot of the current set-up:-
    FGU SWADE Set Up.png

It might be the reload extension, but it isn't working, so I might have to. go back and sort that out. I'll turn it off for now.
    Last edited by Reg; January 7th, 2022 at 05:37.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, looks like it's the "Reload Consumption" extension and it's working for me. Make sure you have the "Ammo Name" designated in your weapon information and that they have adequate ammo in their Mudame Items inventory (name needs to be exactly the same) and that the inventory item (ammo) is carried/equipped. NOTE: Not 100% sure on that last part (carried/equipped) but that's how it works for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; January 7th, 2022 at 14:52.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

GunnarGreybeard is correct on all accounts. It's a nice extension in a sci-fi game.

BTW, the token height indicator extension works in SWADE, but it interferes with chase mode. The normal distances (as opposed to height) won't calculate properly when you're doing chases. Which means it breaks chases in SWADE.

Also, welcome to Savage Worlds!

Thread Information