Starfinder Playlist

Token Module ~ thumbnail.png??

Hello everyone. I've been looking to update some token modules in order to load them into the FG Forge. And I am wondering about the thumbnail.png which in FG classic used to be the module cover art. But FG Unity does not seem to employ the cover art thumbnail anymore (at least I don't see it doing so).

Plus I read a developer newsletter a little while ago that recommended the thumbnail.png should be 300px wide.

What is the deal with the thumbnail.png in token pack modules now?

Is it still used or is a depreciated feature?
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

It is still best practice to include it. We have some future plans that hope to be able to take advantage of the thumbnails in the Assets window eventually (though not on our current priority list as we’re short on devs).

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It is still best practice to include it. We have some future plans that hope to be able to take advantage of the thumbnails in the Assets window eventually (though not on our current priority list as we’re short on devs).

Regards,
    JPG
    I see, what size should the thumbnail be? As I have seen a developer newsletter that recommends 300px width, while the old ones were smaller.

No specific size right now. Old ones were only something like 63 or 70 square. Newer ones could be anything, but are never displayed bigger than that in the ruleset ever. Even with zooming, I wouldn’t make it bigger than 200x200.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    No specific size right now. Old ones were only something like 63 or 70 square. Newer ones could be anything, but are never displayed bigger than that in the ruleset ever. Even with zooming, I wouldn’t make it bigger than 200x200.

Regards,
    JPG
    I'll just use the old size - that whY I don't need to change anything. Until you guys release instructions in an API update or something.

Thread Information