DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    thanks for this. is there a way to get it to save where the PCs are, too..? like to save the table state exactly... I ask because when using a purchased mod, and then making changes (lighting, adding an encounter pin, etc) - I find that the way to do this is to copy the xml from my "work" table to the "play" table (since making a mod from the work table doesn't work for purchased mods). but when I copy the xml, the table updates the changes, but the tokens are all gone (ct reflects the state, however). my hope is that by using this, it will drop everybody back onto the map where they were... thx again...
    Last edited by macDsinfo; February 19th, 2022 at 20:37.

I can't get the hit icon damage shortcut to work. I am just left clicking it on the combat tracker. Is this something I am doing wrong?
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

I have the same issue with the hit icon. I single clicked, double clicked, even quintuple clicked.
    I don't recall if this worked previously. I kept forgetting I could do that, even though it's one of the reasons I got the extension. The main reason being it's made by chillhelm.

I notice with the latest update to FGU - the add to CT button on NPCs is invisible now (it still works if you click in the area the button was)

Add NPC.png

Just uploaded a new version:
    Hiticon clicking works again.
    Add to CT button is visible again (and looks a little different).

It's in the top post and rolling out through Forge as soon as the new build is approved.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

You're a diamond
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Thanks!

Hi,

This is a great extension, however it appears to be making the auto range calculations in SW FGU not work. I went through and disabled ext/mods one by one and the range started working again after I disabled this one. Not sure if it is an interaction with another ext/mod, but there does seem to be a problem.

-Thanks!

So I tested this further, and while range starts working again if I disable your mod, the problem seems to lie only on the current map my players are on and with tokens that were on the map. Once I add in other tokens the issue stops, for those tokens, and if I open another battlemap put some tokens in there there isn't any issue. Very strange but I am unable to replicate the issues elsewhere and will have to just chalk this one up to random software interaction weirdness. Carry on!
    Last edited by EmptyOwl; October 14th, 2022 at 18:53.

I've fixed all the issues described above.

Also I've ported the Arcane Device Power transfer feature from my now defunct Arcane Devices extension into this one.

And new feature: Hot Drops. Hold Shift while dropping dice on a token or a combat tracker entry (or while double clicking an attack roll on your character sheet) and you will see a variety of commonly used options specific to that weapon/power and your character.
    Check out my Extensions for Savage Worlds:
    Arcane Devices:Forge and github
    Mass Battles: Forge and github
    Fast Tests: Forge and github
    Reload Consumption: Forge
    Chase&Combat Compilation: Forge

Quote Originally Posted by chillhelm View Post
    I've fixed all the issues described above.

Also I've ported the Arcane Device Power transfer feature from my now defunct Arcane Devices extension into this one.

And new feature: Hot Drops. Hold Shift while dropping dice on a token or a combat tracker entry (or while double clicking an attack roll on your character sheet) and you will see a variety of commonly used options specific to that weapon/power and your character.
    Nice one!

Thread Information