STAR TREK 2d20

Character Sheet is missing texts and labels?

Hi, I'm new to Vampire and FGU; just bought the ruleset. I'm trying to create a character from the "Character Selection" table. But, when it brings up the character sheet, some boxes has no texts to explain what they are? I thought it was because the window was too small but there's no option to resize it. Here's a pic of what I'm looking at.Capture.PNG Can anyone explain this please?

From what I can is you are using the dark theme and the theme has made some of the text unreadable. I will pass this along to our Artist to have a look. Till that is resolved, I would suggest using the default theme for the ruleset or trying another theme.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Capture.PNG That worked like a charm! Thank you so much, if I ever worship a god it will be you.

I'd just like to add that the dark theme is so beautiful, and it fits VtM so perfectly, I'd love to use it asap

Thread Information