Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. #11
    I never heard of the system, nonetheless the ruleset looks amazing! You actually changed the font used in the chat window? Looks very comic. X-MEN was actually one of my favorite comic books.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

  2. #12
    Hope you don't mind I took your screenshot and made an adjustment.

    The background was too contrasty, makes all the windows get lost.

    I think this works and harkens the look of blue-line sketches.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by devinnight; January 4th, 2008 at 03:05.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    The background was too contrasty, makes all the windows get lost.

    I think this works and harkens the look of blue-line sketches.
    Oooh, very nice, devin! Indeed, dice might not be well visible on the dark background.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

  4. #14
    The blue background looks nice.

    Can I assume by this, that it's possible to mod Fantasy Grounds to play MSH? What about FG2?

    (Sorry for the noob questions. My friends and I are looking for a virtual tabletop to play Marvel Super Heroes with.)

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by nakirush
    Can I assume by this, that it's possible to mod Fantasy Grounds to play MSH? What about FG2?
    Yes, and other systems, too. FG2 is better at this than FG1, because it has many new features which help in creating modules. I think the ruleset in question is for FG2.
    "The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come to pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, an Age long past, a wind rose. . ."

  6. #16
    Well, I gave in and bought it. The demo was solid enough to convince me.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStar
    I never heard of the system, nonetheless the ruleset looks amazing! You actually changed the font used in the chat window? Looks very comic. X-MEN was actually one of my favorite comic books.
    Yeah, I wasn't going to bother with changing the fonts, but I decided it wasn't too difficult to do. I really think it adds to the mod and I like it alot.

    Quote Originally Posted by devinnight
    Hope you don't mind I took your screenshot and made an adjustment.

    The background was too contrasty, makes all the windows get lost.

    I think this works and harkens the look of blue-line sketches.
    I don't mind at all. I think your right, in that it makes it slightly easier on the eyes with far less contrast with the black and white. I might have to switch it up a bit and go with your offering!

    Quote Originally Posted by nakirush
    The blue background looks nice.

    Can I assume by this, that it's possible to mod Fantasy Grounds to play MSH? What about FG2?

    (Sorry for the noob questions. My friends and I are looking for a virtual tabletop to play Marvel Super Heroes with.)
    This mod is in fact for FG2. To be perfectly honest, though, I haven't really done much with this mod since I posted the screen shots. I still have a bit of work left to do on the Character sheets themselves before the mod is somewhat useable. The place where I hit a brick wall (and thus stopped working on this) was trying to edit the personalities pages and the combat tracker. I really have very limited and basic skills in modding this and it was all trial and error to get to the point I'm at now.
    Last edited by mcgarnagle; January 6th, 2008 at 20:11.

  8. #18
    Is this still in the works? I would love to see an MSH mod for FG2

  9. #19

  10. #20

    Are you kidding?

    Marvel FASERIP rocked! Old Shmold, I have become a firm believer that a lot of older RPGs were way better than the ones being made today. The only reason why you get new versions or supposed stream line rulesets is that companies need to make up stuff to keep sales going. I believe Powers and Perils was the best fantasy game (next to GURPS) and I loved FASERIP. And many others did too.

    http://www.classicmarvel.com/
    http://www.marvelrpg.net/

    I would play this game on FGII when you have it all ready!
    I was JUST thinking about this for FGII, mainly because I have been watching Marvel Videos.

    Iron Man's Adventure Part 1

    Add to My Profile | More Videos

    Now I need a Wild West FG II RPG
    Last edited by Hoogie; February 20th, 2008 at 06:25.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in