STAR TREK 2d20

Starfinder Effects and Effect Spells

I am submitting a free module to the Forge for approval based on the work found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Effects-Lists

This module contains effect strings (in Effects) and effect-coded spells (in Spells) for code-capable feats, class abilities, and items. It is built on the collaborative efforts of the Fantasy Grounds Starfinder community; particularly, Blahness98. It covers the Core rulebook only.

I'm still waiting on approval, but once it's done, I'll update this forum posting and use this thread to help make improvements to the module.

Edit:

The Module is live: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/435/view

I know there are quite a few entries that don't have descriptions. That is being worked on. However, if you come across other issues, please let me know.
    Last edited by Thelgor; January 5th, 2022 at 21:25.

Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

First update is live now. This should provide text for all feats and class abilities that were coded. Additionally, the duplicate of the Solarian Stellar Revalation - Supernova ability was removed.

I'm working through the items now. I won't be putting an update out until I work through them unless there is a non-textual description problem found or there's an error found in the feats/abilities section.

Thanks for this, Thelgor!

Okay. Updated the items section and reloaded to Forge. Let me know if there are any problems in the items section.

So I went to the Forge and selected Get! It shows I have the module however I can not see where to load it. It does not show up in my normal list of modules. Any help here would be appreciated

I'm unsure of your experience level with FGU so I'm just going to go through things that come to mind.

Have you clicked on the "Check for Updates" button? I'm not sure if you're aware that Forge items do not cause the "Check for Updates" button to have the red outline indicating an update. Once you "Buy" a Forge item, you have to manually press that button to get FGU to download it.

Make sure your Module activation filter is set properly to see unloaded modules.

You should see something similar to the following in your modules:
    Module-Screenshot-Example.png

Updated the module with some minor updates and uploaded it to the Forge. It should download on next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelgor View Post
    Updated the module with some minor updates and uploaded it to the Forge. It should download on next update.
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information