Starfinder Playlist

LFP 5-8 for 2e Night below module.

FG License: standard Unity so you will also need a subscription, no ultimate.
    Game System: AD&D 2e
    Game : Night below - long term game looking for 5 players
    Time Zone: GMT+1
    Day of week and time: Saturdayevening 18:00 gmt+1 .I want to run the game weekly or every other week.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: Time is negotiable - standard time is 18.00 GMT+1 and last for 3 hours.
    Term: Long term completion of boxed set.
    About me: I am relatively new to 2e AD&D. I played the baldurs gate pc games and loved the system a lot more then 5e. I DMed some 5e games but it just didnt hold my interest. Combat mechanics were boring. I am looking for 5 players to go down into the scary underdark... Let me know your age when you msg me. Also this is my first game on fantasy grounds so it will be trial and error. I come from roll20 but got fed up with all the micro management and decided to try the competition.
    Voice chat will be with discord. I'm just posting this to see if there is any interest. Seems like a really fun module to run for a laid back group. If you are interested reply and I'll send you a discord link invite.

I would be interested in this! I have played 2E many many years ago, and am currently playing 5E. Not sure i remember the rules exactly, but i feel it was a better system to use.. I have not used FG and was hoping to switch from Roll20 to this system..

I'm interested, but the time doesn't work for me (assuming I calculated correctly, which is not a given). That's after I go to bed. Probably an ending time of 1800gmt+1 would be about my limit. I understand if that doesn't work for other folks.

I used FG once a few years ago, as one of the playtesters when the 2e rules were first being added. The campaign only lasted a few sessions, so I am not proficient with it at all. I am very familiar with 2e ad&d, though.

Thread Information