FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I've tried vsync and image quality - all modes, it makes no difference, not even turning the extension on/off. I realize today that is laggingon the login screen, without opening any map, even just with me (GM) connected LAN or CLOUD.

My next attempt will be to reinstall FG. I just need to make sure I don't lose my campaigns..

PC SYSTEM INFO --------------
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Pro
    Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor, 3593 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
    Adapter Description NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.9 GB
    Available Physical Memory 10.7 GB
    Total Virtual Memory 18.1 GB
    Available Virtual Memory 11.1 GB
    Last edited by frozzzt; April 29th, 2023 at 06:20.

Quote Originally Posted by frozzzt View Post
    I realize today that is laggingon the login screen, without opening any map, even just with me (GM) connected LAN or CLOUD.
    Sounds like your GPU is taking a lot of the resources. See the previously linked Wiki page about reducing GPU load - you’ll need to force your GPU to run at lower resources (FPS primarily) for the FantasyGrounds.exe application.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    That Wiki page has some reccommended settings for your Graphics Card.
    Make sure you update your GFX drivers and then reboot.
    You might also want to check that you are actually using the NVIDIA - eg you are not plugged into the onboard gfx port.
    Then follow the Wiki.

For FPS checking,

Can you run a FPS counter for applications, and see what FG is running at?
    For /vsync 0, it should target to run at 60 fps or less.
    For /vsync 1-4, it's a factor of your monitor refresh rate.
    There are some settings on graphics cards that let you override application specified frame rates; so you might want to make sure that you don't the control panel overriding application settings.

Regards,
    JPG

My FPS is at 60 after some tests. I investigate my players connections speed to, everyone had a OK speed (150 Mbps or higher). I updated my video card driver and etc.

At end, I reinstall/backup data and started from scratch a new installation of FG. and worked! no more lagging at all. I have no ideia what was going on the old installation.

Thank you damned and moon wizard for the support. At least I know what is NOT a problem. Extensions OK, internet speed Ok, drivers OK. Maybe my old installation had some HUGE files or something that after I cleaned everything, go back to work as some months ago.

\o/

Thread Information