STAR TREK 2d20

String Cycler How to get rid of the empty value

Even though I have three states defined, there is always a default empty state, and remains in the cycle. Can this be eliminated?

I was able to force it to default to one of the desired states, but the empty state persists...
    Last edited by bloodylemming; January 2nd, 2022 at 02:14.

The options are a combination of the baseval and the values. So in this example, my cycler is all | effects | none. Notice that all is specified in the baseval and not in the values. Weird, I know... but it seems to work for me. Good luck.

OptionsManager.registerOption2("STEALTHTRACKER_VIS IBILITY", false, "option_header_stealthtracker", "option_label_STEALTHTRACKER_VISIBILITY", "option_entry_cycler",
    { baselabel = "option_val_chat_and_effects", baseval = "all", labels = "option_val_effects|option_val_none", values = "effects|none", default = "effects" })

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFreitas View Post
    The options are a combination of the baseval and the values. So in this example, my cycler is all | effects | none. Notice that all is specified in the baseval and not in the values. Weird, I know... but it seems to work for me. Good luck.

OptionsManager.registerOption2("STEALTHTRACKER_VIS IBILITY", false, "option_header_stealthtracker", "option_label_STEALTHTRACKER_VISIBILITY", "option_entry_cycler",
    { baselabel = "option_val_chat_and_effects", baseval = "all", labels = "option_val_effects|option_val_none", values = "effects|none", default = "effects" })
    Unfortunately I'm building it in Ruleset Wizard, and going through the files it generates, I can't find any such text. It seems to be ding it all in lua...

Thread Information