5E Character Create Playlist

Missing previously available mod [SOLVED]

Did something change recently in the way Modules are shown? I created a module for D&D 5e a long time ago for the tables from the Deluxe D&D DM screen. However, I just noticed it's not showing up in a campaign I had it in because a link wouldn't work and the popup that allows me to load the mod didn't work. So I went hunting and I can't see the mod in the library activation window anymore. I see other mods I created. It's just one specific mod that I created. It's in the correct folder, but no longer visible in the library/modules/activation window.
    Last edited by Raddu; December 30th, 2021 at 20:50. Reason: Solved

While there have been a few minor changes under the hood in the Library/Modules window, it would actually show more old modules, than less.

It sounds like the file might need to be extracted and recompressed after verifying the db.xml and definition.xml look good.

Regards,
    JPG

Ah, thanks, in the definition.xml mine said: <root version="3.3" release="8|CoreRPG:3">
    While newer ones said: <root version="3.3" release="8|CoreRPG:4"> or even <root version="3.3" release="8.1|CoreRPG:4.1">

I updated my definition to CoreRPG:4 and it works fine now.

Thread Information