FG Spreadshirt Swag

Pre-Made Character Export

Hi Everyone,

I'm just getting started with Fantasy Grounds (Humble Bundle pack) and am looking to get my friends involved starting a campaign with some pre-made characters to save time.

Does anyone have some premade character templates/exports that they use and are willing/able to share?
    I tried searching the forum to see if there was anything like this already posted, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BrockDawg View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I'm just getting started with Fantasy Grounds (Humble Bundle pack) and am looking to get my friends involved starting a campaign with some pre-made characters to save time.

Does anyone have some premade character templates/exports that they use and are willing/able to share?
    I tried searching the forum to see if there was anything like this already posted, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    It is easy to custom make a PC in "PC Gen" and export the XML look at this link.

Also one can export from Hero Lab and import character with the 'FG Hero Lab converter tool' with FG.

If you try and still feel you need a template let me know.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information