DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by psicodelix View Post
    I hadn't thought about it but it would be a nice addition. If you can wait a few days I will add it.
    Oh yes absolutely.. Do not worry.. Is a beautiful news.. I will wait your update without any rush..
    Thank you again for the effort..

Have a great day..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

I hadn't thought about it but it would be a nice addition. If you can wait a few days I will add it.
    Hi @psicodelix I don't want to bother you so I am here only to plan how I have to proceed.. So can you update me about what I suggested and if you have a timeline (not for pushing you but only for organize my hobby "work")..

By the way after last FGU updtae I see following errors/bugs:

Error.PNG

Charsheet.PNG

Again and again I am not here to make any type of pressure or bother you but only for asking an unpdate as soon as possible.. I know also we are in Summer

Thank you for your work and your kindly attention...

Have a nice day..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Hi Daniele,

I'm currently working on it. I don't have a ETA but I would say in the next couple of days. Attached are some pics of the WIP.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

These error comes from the last FG update. I've fixed the character sheet header and will fix the theme error asap.

I'll tell you when I have a working version to test.
    Ruleset Wizard
    The Ruleset Development Environment
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials
    Damned's Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Hi Daniele,

I'm currently working on it. I don't have a ETA but I would say in the next couple of days. Attached are some pics of the WIP.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

These error comes from the last FG update. I've fixed the character sheet header and will fix the theme error asap.

I'll tell you when I have a working version to test.
    Hi @psicodelix,
    I have no words to thank you enough for your availability and collaboration ..
    Thank you so much

I will wait for as long as it takes!!!!

Have a great day!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Ok, I have a beta version you can test. It's attached, try it and let me know what you think.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Ok, I have a beta version you can test. It's attached, try it and let me know what you think.
    Just made a fast test and I have to say... is ALL RIGHT.. absolutely perfect..

Take advantage of this one to notice I see a discrepancy related to Aware Advancement (if I am not missing some errata!!!) from Charsheet and Rulebook

Charsheet Kult.PNG

Rulebook Kult.PNG

Is absolutely a minor issue so please not lose time to change this now (maybe in a future update) and again and again thank you very much for you kindness and availability in complying with my request!!!!

Have a good night!!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Hi, I'm sorry for the newbie question but I'm totally new to FGU, got my license some days ago. I'm interested in running Kult in FG. I see that all the areas like dark secrets and advantages exist as well as items, npcs, all the rest. Do I have to fill this all by hand copying from my books or is there a release with all the data available? Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    Welcome demoniodojo

This is a free community ruleset. The data is copyright and cannot be shared.

Just enter the data you need as you go. Don't try to enter it all in unless you are very keen.

Thread rez!

Would it be possible for you to make Advantages and Disadvantages rollable from the character sheet, similar to the way you have Moves set up?

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Thread rez!

Would it be possible for you to make Advantages and Disadvantages rollable from the character sheet, similar to the way you have Moves set up?
    At some point I thought about it and ignored it because not all the advantages and disadvantages are rollable, but I'm going to pick it up again and see what I can do.
    Ruleset Wizard
    www.rulesetwizard.com
    Ruleset Wizard Tutorials

Thread Information