DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Tutorials for creating home brew module?

Hi, I am fairly new to FGU, I was messing around with Roll20 and I was able to load some custom maps and set the lighting, line of sight, walls, doors etc pretty inuitively. Can someone please point me to a good tutorial on how to do this in FGU? Thank you!

If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok thanks, how do I simulate a player's point of view?

If you only want to see the player's map view unlock the map and click the Enable player view button.

If you want the full monty then once you have a campaign open start a second instance of FGU (right click on the FG icon on the task bar and select Fantasy Grounds) and click on Join in that instance. Then just type in your username (if you started a Cloud game) or localhost in the Connect by IP address if you started a LAN game.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, I connected as a player to my campaign, I notice that none of the rules are loaded (I am playing Rolemaster Classic). I tried going to modules and everything is empty. Do players need to buy all the rolemaster books if I have an ultimate subscription?

Thank you!

Oops, I found them, I needed to load the modules. But I am still unsure if a player has to buy the modules?

As DM you have control over which modules that you own the players see. In the activation screen click the red X to make it a green tick and that module will now be available to players. Makes ure you don't make modules that the player should not be able to access available to them.

So in other words players do not need to buy anything. You can share what they need with them.

Thread Information