DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Paid for ultimate subscription but my app still stays "Free"

So I signed up for the monthly subscription to ultimate, and I verified that I made the payment (see attached) but have not received an email. So what is the process? Should I receive an email with a license key? Thank you.

payment.png

You should have received an email to your PayPal email. Check your junk email/SPAM folders in your email client.

If the PayPal email is the same as your FG user email then the subscription should be shown at the top of your order history: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/myorders.php If not, try using the "Add Unlinked Subscription" feature on that page.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ok, my paypal email is different than my FG email. When I to link it, what is my profile id?

Quote Originally Posted by alloowishus View Post
    When I to link it, what is my profile id?
    It looks like it's the billing ID for the auto payment in PayPal.

1) Go to the autopay section of PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/myaccount/autopay/
    2) Find the automatic payment to "SmiteWorks USA, LLC"
    3) In the "Billing Details" section of the payment there'll be a "Billing ID" - use this as the profile ID.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Nevermind, I just forwarded the email and pasted in the subscription ID.

Thread Information