DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    So so far I have

DomesticEngineer
    NihtHawk
    deer_buster
    johnecc
    Nod

Is this all correct? If so please post your user handle on discord if not listed or if different then your FG handle. Thanks!

Sorry, you can take me out of this one, as I have found another game. Thanks.

Ok I found a couple of friends so it looks like from the people who replied to this thread I have:

DomesticEngineer
    deer_buster
    Nod

Can people please post their GMT time zone offset? I am GMT -5

Thanks!

Used to watch the old guys playing RM down at my local rpg club. Always wanted to get in a game but they would not let me play. I wasn't old enough or cool enough to join them in the I.C.E room (if you know you know!)
    Anyway's I just thought I would cast my line and prey you let me join. I have only just found this VTT so i am inexperienced with the platform but know MERP & RM..."Try a spatula"
    Ken- 52yr old- UK night owl- Retired

Ok, I know potentially one player who is Ireland. I know RM and Merp quite well, trying to get up to speed on FGU, it's not quite as user friendly as roll20!

Good news, I am getting the hang of FGU, learning about building maps and whatnot. I actually was playing around with creating a campaign and a random player just popped in and started rolling dice because i didn't set a password.

If I am correct the two time zones we have are GMT -5 and GMT +0. Is that correct? So we could start at 2pm EST, which would be about 7pm GMT. I would prefer starting about 6pm EST, but that would be a late night for the UK people. I am thinking 2-3 hour sessions max.

Thoughts?

Hello, I'm interested, if you are still needing players, but I have never played Rolemaster (but I have played D&D from advanced to 5e and PF1 as player and DM). Saturdays works for me, but I am required to work at least 1 weekend a month (so I won't be able to play every weekend). Like Nod, I too live on the West Coast of USA in Washington, so I'm on Pacific time, EST -3 hours, or GMT -8 (if GMT is London time). One of my favorite characters is a Half-Elf Wizard who can shoot a Bow. But I can play just about anything needed. Alignment normally for me is CG.
    Last edited by Wizzarin; December 22nd, 2021 at 07:16.

Hey Wizzarin, Rolemaster is MUCH more complicated than D&D. The good part is that FGU does a pretty good job taking care of a lot of the paper work. There are many more classes (called professions) and the combat system is more intricate and detailed. Some people like it, some don't, so just making sure that appeals to you.

Thread Information