FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

PF Effect Removal Extension

This is a continuation/change of ownership of the extension previously released here.

Last edited by darrenan; June 11th, 2022 at 22:15.

Thanks for taking this over Darrenan. Can confirm your fix has resolved the error that was throwing with version 4.1.12.

This works with 4E if you want to add the compatibility to the core extension.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The Forge link for FGU users, and the direct download for FGC users, are both in post #2 above.

I have an extension loaded called 5e player effect removal that looks similar (identical?) to this. Is this the same extension?

This one is for D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder 1 only.

After a user request and some investigation, this extension now officially works with Starfinder as well. A new build has been pushed to the Forge and attached to post #2 above which adds SFRPG as one of the rulesets this extension will work with.
    Last edited by darrenan; December 22nd, 2021 at 22:59.

I am thinking your extension and Better Combat Effects are incompatible (assuming due to both having a STACK command that work differently), https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/76/view Any chance of getting them to play nice?
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

v2.1, a FG 4.2.0 compatibility release, has been uploaded to the Forge, and attached to post #2 above. No new features or functionality.

Thread Information