DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Modules in library all open / closed

Hi. When i go to the library and data module activation i try to have stuff open for me but not the players... you know the score.

now when i personalise the open/closed player/DM view on all the modules, it dosent remember them and resets them to all open or all closed when i move to the next page. its been like this for at least a week.

so the problem is, either everyhting in library is open for players to see (unacceptable)

or they cant open anything, and cant link to spells, basic stuff in phb

making it unplayable

help!
    Last edited by flashingturtle; December 15th, 2021 at 15:22.

I've not seen that issue in any of my testing.

One possible scenario is that you installed FGU to a non-default data directory and it doesn't have permissions to write some files (such as modulestate.xml) to the campaign data folders. This should only affect you locally.

Another possible scenario is possibly some confusion about what you mean by load/unload. The check mark and X mark buttons in the lower left are for specifying load permission, not for loading the files. If you click on these buttons, they will set all modules to allowed/denied, respectively. If you drag the button to a module window, you can set allowed/denied load permission for a single module. The individual module records will show the green check or red X, depending on load permission. If you want to actually load instead of set permissions, you need to use the Load button in each module. If you need to reset the module state back to default, you can delete the modulestate.xml file in your campaign folder.

Regards,
    JPG

I've seen it happen on an old version of the Better Module Window ext., but that ext was fixed two months or so ago.

hi. disabling all my addons seems to have fixed it

Blog Entries
    Totally off-topic, but I saw where you are from and I just happen to have a tourist map of Alnwick Castle sitting here on my desk! Along with Bunratti and Eileen Dornan. All of which I'm considering doing a set of VTT battlemaps for

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information