STAR TREK 2d20

Double and triple posting

This is our first time using Conan 2d20 ruleset, and we hit a weird issue. With 4 PCs in the game, whenever Cahir rolled it showed up 3 times, Alan's showed up twice, Steve and Finn were normal. It was consistent for the whole battle, but it stopped when we went to a new map.

FGU-Conan_01.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thebuda View Post
    This is our first time using Conan 2d20 ruleset, and we hit a weird issue. With 4 PCs in the game, whenever Cahir rolled it showed up 3 times, Alan's showed up twice, Steve and Finn were normal. It was consistent for the whole battle, but it stopped when we went to a new map.

FGU-Conan_01.jpg
    Hi,

I've never seen this in any of the rulesets I write/play, but it's possible that a dodgy internet could have caused it.

If it happens again I'd post in the House of Healing forum so the SmiteWorks support can take a look.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Healing-Unity (this is for FGU only, if you play using Classic there's another forum).

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

It's because those PCs had multiple targets - you can see that in the CT. Alan was targeting Pirate 12 and Pirate 14; Tahir was targeting Pirate 6, Pirate 12 and Pirate 14.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information