DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How do I reset/restore the Sample Adventure and/or Tutorial?

I don't know how or when were the Sample Adventure and Tutorial pushed to my FGU, but I noticed a few NPCs under the "Uncategorized" category, I deleted them, but curiosity got the best of me and tracked it down to where they had come from, I realized they were from the Sample Adventure.

I know how to reset modules (by right clicking on them and hitting the twisted arrows icon), but I don't see any way to restore those Sample Adventure and Tutorial categories... I found them useful to introduce players and would like to restore them.

I noticed that creating a new campaign does not automatically generate these two either... so I'm at a loss as to how they were created to begin with, and how to restore them.

A nudge in the right direction would be appreciated

thanks!

Blog Entries
    I'm only familiar with the tutorial campaign. You can downloads it from here; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rial-Available

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you LordEntrails! I appreciate the guidance!

Thread Information