DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Watch out when you buy the Double Bundle outside the US. Shipping cost for that physical Starter Box is $35 to my place and customs may have a word with you about VAT.

Blog Entries
    It's a crazy deal. Have fun.

I've never bought through Humble Bundle, how does this work for connecting with your Unity account for updates? Is it manual install like from DM Guild or download from Fantasy Grounds with update ability?
    Last edited by Filthbeard; December 14th, 2021 at 20:31.

Blog Entries
    We gave Humble Bundle a bunch of activation codes for FG products on the PF1E bundle. When you buy the bundle, they give you a bunch of codes you can access. You would then take those activation codes and paste them into the Store > Activate a Product Key page here on this website. Our site creates an order for each of these that will show up in your Store > Order History and will get picked up by FGU automatically the next time you run an Update. It also qualifies you to sync the product back to Paizo to get a PDF added to your account there. You would use the Store > Paizo Account Sync for that part.

Thank you! Great explanation and nice charity gift idea!

Since I have the unity licence already the 3 month trial isn't of any use to me. If there is someone out there wanting to try it for 3 months let me know as it says I can give the code to someone.

I may have gotten in on the tail end of availability, and had some trouble installing that is resolved (and mainly my own fault).

Sadly, finding a game might be difficult right now, as will accustoming myself to a program I haven't used in years.

But I must thank Smiteworks and Paizo for their help in this process.
    FGU Ultimate -- All Players Welcome
    "Without Love, I'd have no anger. I wouldn't believe in righteousness." -- Bernie Taupin

the Humble Bundle allowed my group to look at switching from 5E (us old heads hate it) to PF1/3.5. we did the humble bundle then finished the 2 PF1 bundles here at the discount and now have the completed 2 bundles for about $325. that is a wow and a half. never would have considered it without the humble bundle start.

Blog Entries
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Thread Information